Touring doesn’t get any more custom than this. The 115th Anniversary Street Glide Special is a top-end touring machine with a look that’s as amplified as its premium audio. Limited-edition and serialised by hand.
- The Legend Blue Denim paint has a depth like no other, and features unique graphics on the fuel tank and console insert.
- On the left side of the fuel tank we’ve added “115th Anniversary” script for a touch of style and to commemorate our history.
- We’ve added blue stitching to the perforated seat to complement the special Legend Blue Denim paint scheme. Because it’s all in the details.
- There’s “115” emblazoned in blue script on the gloss black timer cover.
- The 115th Anniversary Street Glide Special is limited in production, and each one is serialized with a hand-applied number at the factory.
Harley-Davidson takes the wildly popular Street Glide Special and Road Glide Special in a new design direction for 2018, swapping chrome for black. Powered by the muscular Milwaukee-Eight® 107 (1745cc) engine, the two new hot rod baggers take the base level models and elevate them with an current custom styling statement that is sinister in design and dark in its finishes.
Paul James, manager of Product Portfolio, Harley-Davidson: “Our two new custom baggers are the most aggressive, on-trend Touring bikes in the market and our owners love to roll up to their favorite hangouts and show off. But we also know it’s important for them to be able to hit the open road in comfort and style. These new hot rod baggers are the epitome of capable touring bikes that look cool, and ride better than ever.”
- Dark finishes stretch from headlight to exhaust with new 19-inch front and 18-inch rear Talon wheels.
- Dripping in black; the engine guard, front forks, handlebars and controls, mirrors, indicators, tank console, engine covers, air cleaner cover, mufflers and exhaust shields.
- Custom touches that create an aggressive, modern look include the stretched saddlebags that accentuate the bike’s long, low profile and painted inner fairings.
- Hand-adjustable emulsion-technology rear shock absorbers offer 15% more preload adjustment than previous low-profile touring shocks.
- Front suspension features dual-bending valve suspension technology that delivers the damping performance of a racing-style cartridge fork with linear damping characteristics and reduced weight.
- The all-black Milwaukee-Eight 107 (1745cc) engine offers quicker throttle response, more passing power, purer sound, a smoother ride and more of the feeling riders want from a Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle engine.
- Each Milwaukee-Eight engine produces 10% more torque*. The Milwaukee-Eight 107 accelerates 11% quicker from 0-60 mph, equal to a two-to-three bike length improvement, and 11% quicker from 60-80 mph in top gear, equal to a one-to-two bike length improvement*.
- The Milwaukee-Eight engine offers improved rider and passenger thermal comfort due to reduced heat absorption, increased heat rejection and a redesigned exhaust system.
- For improved fit, a new, slimmer primary drive cover and the low-profile shape of the air cleaner cover provide improved rider legroom around the engine and an easier reach to the ground for many riders.
- All Milwaukee-Eight powered models are fitted with an assist and slip clutch with improved hydraulic actuation and 7% less clutch lever effort.
- Standard BOOM! Box 6.5GT Touchscreen Infotainment System features upgraded Stage I BOOM!™ speakers for deep bass and balanced sound.
- Street Glide Special: Vivid Black, Twisted Cherry, Bonneville Salt Denim and Hot Rod Red Flake Hard Candy Custom.